Pre-Primary Program (24 to 42 months)
In our pre-primary program, children between the ages of 24 and 42 months grow into unique individuals with their own opinions and desires to make an impact on the world. We harness this energy and help them develop into respectful and thoughtful children with a strong grasp of their own personalities. By doing so, they become well-prepared for the next stage of their academic journey.
Key Concepts of the Pre-Primary Program
- Students are introduced to academic subjects, including math, language and cultural studies
- Our Montessori-inspired curriculum includes a focus on practical life, self-care, and sensorial learning
- The transition to independence is done with care and patience, which strengthens the child’s sense of self
- Children must be between 24 and 42 months
- Full day programs are from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Parents are asked to participate in an orientation meeting with the child’s teacher to discuss prior care and needs