Kindergarten (up to 60 months) and Elementary (6 to 9 years)
Our Montessori-inspired curriculum emphasizes math and language, while introducing children to a variety of other subjects to pique their curiosity about the world. These subjects include anthropology, art, astronomy, foreign languages, philosophy, political science, and sociology.
In addition to providing children with a high-quality academic education, we focus on valuable like skills. A true education involves personal growth and thinking skills. That’s why our students learn how to make smart choices, cooperate with peers, develop and maintain a sense of order, demonstrate self-discipline, and how to participate in the community.
At Starmaker School, students begin an educational journey that can lead to a lifetime of fulfillment.
- Classes meet Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Before and after school care is available from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Average student to teacher ratio is 15:1
- Professional, certified teaching staff, including Montessori-trained educators
- Holistic education that refines the mind and strengthens the soul
For more information on admissions, contact our school and schedule a tour.