Designed for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 24 months, our Infant/Toddler program program is full-time and offered throughout the year.
We implement a Montessori-inspired curriculum with experienced teachers who know how to foster your child’s intellectual and social growth. Through thoughtful playtime and specially designed activities, children are given the perfect combination of creative structure and guided freedom to explore their minds and the world around them.
Key Concepts of the Infant/Toddler Program
- We provide an environment where children feel loved, respected and accepted.
- Our individualized curriculum responds to each child’s needs and allows them to develop their individual interests and strengths.
- Infants learn through their senses by watching others and moving freely in safe environment.
- Each child is respected as a total person and we help develop their total personality, including intellectual, social, and emotional development.
- Freedom to move and explore is essential to every child’s personal and physical development.
- Children enjoy and learn from daily routines of care of self and care of the environment.
- We help develop language skills by encouraging children to interact with others and express themselves in different ways.
- Toddlers are introduced to practical life, sensorial, language, math, and cultural studies.
Other Program Details
- Our staff to student ratio is 1:3 and our rooms are open from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Children must be between the ages of 6 weeks and 24 months.
- Prior to admission, there will be a parent orientation meeting with the student’s teacher to discuss prior care experiences and current goals.
- Information regarding the student’s medical records must be submitted to the office.
- Parents must bring meals for all infants prepared and ready to feed.