From our beautiful natural setting to our time-tested programs and professional, experienced staff, Starmaker School offers children the perfect combination of environment and education.
Ideal Learning Environment
Where a child learns can have a tremendous impact on how they learn, so we create the optimal setting.
- Quiet, woodland location within the Wildewood Technology Park
- Large outdoor play area with access to nature trails
- Specially designed classrooms and high-quality learning materials to keep children inspired
Certified Programs Taught by Professional Staff
Families have entrusted us with providing education to their children since 1994.
- Approved by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) for our Primary and Kindergarten/Elementary programs
- Licensed by the Maryland State Department of Education, Office of Child Care (MSDE OCC) as a childcare facility for our infant, toddler, pre-primary, and homework center programs
- Professionally trained and certified Montessori teachers with advanced degrees
Curriculum Designed to Inspire Children
We believe the first years of a child’s life are the most important in the child’s development, which is why we designed our curriculum to foster intellectual, social, and emotional development.
- Creativity to nurture the unique talents of each child
- Independence to guide your child toward self-reliance and confidence
- Discovery to encourage your growing child to explore the world by learning through observation and interaction
- Caring to foster love and respect for themselves and others
- Academic Achievement to provide an enduring foundation for academic success