(for children up to 13 years of age)
Our Before & After School Care Program (Homework Center) is available from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We offer this program to students from local schools in our busing area. We also provide for care when the schools have early dismissal and teacher workshops.
The goals of our Homework Center are as follows:
- Relieve parents of the stress of dealing with sometimes complex and involving projects from school by having the students conduct research onsite in the high-tech library.
- Provide parents additional free time for quality family time.
- Students will have an opportunity to go to bed on time – adequate sleep hours needed for healthy growth and well-being of children.
- The homework center experience will ensure that students are attentive, relaxed, and abreast of their classmates.
- The homework center offers Technology Center with computers with internet access for research.
- Quality supervision of students in our care to ensure that they complete their homework before they are picked up.
- Focus primarily on Math and English homework
- In the absence of homework, engage in academic activities.
- A hi-touch, hi-tech before & after school program helping 6-13 year olds achieve better grades in school
- Full day care when schools are closed
- Summer programs are intellectually stimulating