Starmaker School for Early Education at Wildewood is located in a quiet, woodland setting within the Wildewood Technology Park. The facility is spacious, fully equipped with the latest learning and playing materials. We have a large outdoor play area with access to nature trails. We offer a full lunch program. Our professional staff is highly qualified, experienced, and self-motivated individuals whose first interest is the loving care of your child. We have both degreed teachers and Montessori trained teachers. They provide an environment that combines the warmth and security of home with the academic and social advantages of school.
Starmaker is approved by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) for our Primary and Kindergarten/Elementary programs and licensed by the Maryland State Department of Education, Office of Child Care (MSDE OCC) as a childcare facility for our infant, toddler, preprimary, and homework center programs. We use the Montessori curriculum and philosophy throughout our programs.
We believe the first years of a child's life are the most important in the child's development. These are the years your child will acquire the values and joy in learning which will lead him toward a productive and happy life. We welcome the opportunity to help your child achieve his, or her, full potential. Our Goal: Is to provide the environment that will cultivate your child's natural desire to learn through:
- Creativity - to nurture the unique talents of each child
- Independence - to guide your child toward self-reliance and confidence by providing opportunities to make choices
- Discovery - to encourage your growing child to explore the world, learning through observation and interaction with nature
- Caring - to foster love and respect for both ourselves and others
- Academic Achievement - to provide an enduring foundation for academic success
No person shall be denied enrollment in any of the Starmaker School’s programs because of race, color, or national origin.